There are two different kinds of tape commonly used for hook gripping the barbell. Cohesive, better known as self-adhesive tape and adhesive tape. The manufacturing process is slightly different. Adhesive tape has an extra step in which a zinc oxide coating (hot melt glue) applied to the back of the elastic tape. The cohesive tape as a light coating of latex on the back of the bandage that give the tape its self adhesive properties. The extra step of applying the glue makes adhesive more desirable for heavy cycling of the barbell or a longer training session.
Adhesive Tape Features
1. Super sticky latex free zinc oxide adhesive, and hypoallergenic.
2. High tensile cotton fabric provides maximum support.
3. Tears by hand and no fraying.
4. Microporous adhesive makes tape breathable
5. Waterproof and sweatproof, super stickiness.
6. Consistent unwind tension from beginning to end.
7. No skin irritation , no residues on skin when peel off.
Cohesive Tape Features